Monday, February 25, 2008

Time to let go???walk towards HOPE

Me and Dearest Peng Yee during her ROM dearest sisters, peng yee and Andy Lau




Hope to gained some of their happiness




Peng Yee and Andy Lau...so nice..



Hope they will be blessed with Joys & Happiness



weekends?not bad....i did have a wonderful day last saturday.i woke up early just to wait for my Aunt,Peng Yee's call.she was my date that day.or i should have say that she has booked me earlier before.so i have to say 'I am so sorry ...Peter Pan!i can't attend church again.and i don't know about next week too.something always come out!" so i have to meet Peng Yee at CS.i was late that day due to my dearest parents.they were like slowcoach.normally,i am the slowest one.but don't know why,they seem to be extremely slow that day.so Peng Yee waited for me.finally reaches CS.met a lot of my juniors.to think they still recognised me.haha....i don't even remember seeing quite a number of them before.yet,they came up and greet me bravely.cool girls...!anyway..went to shopped around with Peng Yee.next week was her wedding.wow..congratulation.to think i have attended her ROM last october at sg.during SPM time.haha....congratulation.it was just like yesterday.time really flies.i felt so happy for them eventhough i felt empty inside.
went to my favourite spot during my school time,"TANG CHAO".i treat Peng Yee.after all...she looked after me since young.it is damn right for me to treat her.and there...it reminded me of Baobei aka Kelly and Vonny aka Yvonne.our favourite spot.we always go YUM CHA at there.had meetings there.always hang around CS.i do missed them.and yet...i do miss my tuition life.
ps : baobei and vonny...never forget our happy times at TANG CHAO ya...i do miss you all..
after lunch,i accompanied Peng Yee to SG Bridal House.she showed me her wedding photos whilst she tried on her wedding gown.wow...she looks so stunning in her wedding gown.really suits her.i was like..damn touched.finally i could see my dearest aunt trying on wedding gown and she has found her happiness.as people say "No matter how ugly a person looks,there is always time for her to be the prettiest when it was time for her to become a bride" i totally agreed with it.
ps : Peng Yee was not ugly.she is just plump.she still looks pretty.but her wedding gown make her looks even stunning and prettier.i felt so happy for you...dearest aunt.
as it was rather a long time for her to try on her wedding gown,i began to felt bored.i ve finished reading my magazine and has stuffed lots of cakes and cookies into my tummy.makes me felt like vomitting.haha....so i make a visit to the washroom.as i come out...i thought i saw someone familiar.that person was shock too.haha...guess who is it??can't guess right?haha..actually it was CHAO JI'S (Permas Jaya Branch) boss, Ms Wong and her boyfriend,Mr Ding.Mr Ding asked me lots of questions.like what am i doing there,where am i going to study,and something like if i am still working at Grace Yeo & Associates.haha....funny...!i also wanna ask them what are they doing there when i suddenly felt that it was a stupid question.
Ps: what can a couple do at a Bridal House?of cause they were going to take Wedding photos....sutpid me...haha...
they waved goodbye to me.and out of curiousity...i asked the girl,Nicole if they are taking wedding picture the next day.because i heard Ms Wong say something about "Tommorow".Nicole answered "yes...they are taking pictures tommorow.they are not taking wedding picture but graduation picture." OH MY GOD.....to think i was so damn excited to know that they are taking wedding pictures.haiz.........and yet..they are taking graduation pictures.SWEAT!!!!
Aunt AJ came sharp at 4pm.we left the bridal house around 5pm plus.went straight to the shop that sold lots of wedding stuffs(beside my working place).when we reached there...wow...there were lots of Chao Ji's students.hardly any parking for us.so we hurried into the shop.bought the things we wanted.chit-chat with the boss.then Aunt AJ asked me to take her up to Chao ji as she wants to find tuition teacher for my cousin,Ah Ying.so we went up.many Superlady looks at me while smiling.some even pat me on my shoulder while talking to me.i was puzzled and asked "u guys see me before is it?" they nodded.and say that i was the girl working at "Grace yeo & Associates" ...oh my god...to think i don't recognised them.that proves that i do have a bad sense of remembering people's face.haha...anyway.....i hurried my aunt.for i was so damn hungry.so we went to have hmmm..tea??or rather dinner at GU WEN CHA.Sherly aka Mei Nv was so happy to see me.we chit chat for a while.then we went to Aunt AJ house.yeah..can see my dearest cousin, Barry Ong again.he was so damn cute..!Aunt AJ took us back to my house where we sat outside talking again....!a day ended so fast.
on sunday,early morning,we went back to kulai.to the memorial park.for it was exactly one year since grandpa's died.we went to SHAO MU.all my relatives went there too.everyone joke around.creating jokes.and everyone was in jovial mood.i am sure if grandpa was listening,he would feel happy too.for he loves noise and laughter.i love my family....my sweetest family.
back home,i don't feel happy at all.....!jennifer has some problem with her boy boy.that boy says that maybe he don't really love her.but why held her up for so long?2 years isn't a short time.he took her heart away but give it back so easily.my gosh...i really felt like bashing up that guy.don't ever let me see him or he'll be sorry.i hate to see jennifer looking so sad and unhappy.she don't deserve all these.boys are always like that.why do boys are always the one hurting girls?i mean there are girls hurting guys too.but the percentage are low.i am not a boy...and i don't know what are boys thinking and how do they feel...
just because i am a girl...it doensn't mean i have to go through all these.i am a human too.boys always like to judge people by appearance.does a pretty face worths anything?shit...bastard....idiot...bloody fool...........................................................................................!i am like a idiot too.i guess it is really time for me to let go.don't wanna linger onto this hopeless feeling any longer.i might die one day.can i still see hope?can i walk towards hope?will there still be HOPEs for me??gambateh....kombedewas..!i believe i can do it.Lord...i know you are listening.this is all your arrangement.and i believe every arrangement of yours contains an answer and a solution.so Please guide me to that solution as soon as possible.by the name of Lord..AMEN!!!
ps : Dearest Jennifer...please be strong.i don't wanna see you feeling sad all over again.you were always there for me whenever i need you.i will do the same for you.i will lend you my shoulder too if you need me just like how you once lend me yours.i will support you always.gambateh my friend.we are friends for life.anata daiskides......tomodachi...
i really hope to get away from this idiotic,freaking,damn and vulnerable country as soon as possible.leaving this country is just the only solution from me...........................wish me lucks..
once again...listening to " I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith.....song of the day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey i have change my link due to people keep sending me virus!!