Monday, February 18, 2008

friends rawkzz....nice and memorable moment...

me,vonny and baobei....miss you all like hell..


REUNION AGAIN...we are like the 3 musketeers...

ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE.


Me and Vonne..still buddies...


thank god........really thank god for granting me with such a nice and enjoyable weekend.
once again....a new year begin(according to chinese law)...!our street Jalan Molek 1/6 always held a party where all the neighbours living on that street can gather together.something like fellowship.this is the 2nd time we held this party.thank god.it is really a nice one this year.normally,it will be boring.no matter what kind of party they held..whether a lantern festival party or count-down party....

this year...i asked my besty,Jennifer to come over.yeah..she is going to stay for 2night.happy happy...and also i longed and longed to meet my Baobei aka Kelly and Vonny aka Yvonne.and what's more,i can also see dearest fishy.and also my other sisters plus buddies..such as Vonne,Sultan(Shu yi),Khai ping and also Hebe Ting.yeah...and also my gua gua(Ah shuan,Ah mei,Ying Ying plus their friends)....yippee....such enjoyable moments.we ate a lot....

many of my relatives came.we all enjoyed ourselves.watching fireworks,lion dance and also clown's performance(mainly for kids)...!the nicest party in Jalan Molek 1/6.i ve been waiting for this moment for sooo long.and i can finally meet them.really much much to my expectation.soo touched.

ps: (1) to Baobei aka Kelly : i really love that belated valentine present.thanks a lot ya....
(2) to my loyal readers : i am not a lesbian ok?


anyway.....vonne wanted to stay overnight.but she didn't bring her clothes.and she regretted.haha...nevermind vonne,there is still next time.don't make it sound as we will never meet each other again.and so...Baobei aka Kelly,Vonny aka Yvonne,Jennifer,Wen Leng,Ah Shuan,Ah Mei and of cause ME....were chatting all the way.both baobei and vonny decided to stay overnight.yippee........we chatted till 5am dawn.sleepy man......but still this was a most treasured memories for me.shhhhh....everything was a secret."TAK BOLEH CAKAP PUNYA RAHSIA"
many things happened.much to my shock....dearest one...


ps : to Baobei,Vonny and Jennifer......i wanna be true to my own feelings too..but i just can't.maybe because i was lack of confident and maybe i am afraid of the outcomes.you should have know about my previous experience.i appreciate what you guys did for me.but......let nature take place.what is mine would be mine.and what isn't mine will forever not belong to me.....


on the 17th......woke up at 7am.cause dearest Baobei say she wanna go yum cha.but..what happened??she couldn't get up of cause.haix...what lucks.but nevermind.get up before 10am.manage to get them ready before 10.30am.sorry Ah Mei and Wen Leng to have made you guys waited for several hours.went with Baobei and Vonny to pandan old folks home.just like last year...!!can get to see "god mum"....and also Lion Beryl.to think she stills remember me after retiring from my post for so long.saw Mrs Yong(my primary tuition teacher)....!she said a lot of things to me.so touched.hmmmm.....

went to jusco.bought movie tickets....for "Kungfu Dunk"...!while waiting for the time to arrive,we went and shopped around.saw many 'LALA"!what nerves.....ewww...!did many things like what we used to do back during my schooling life.just that i wasn't in either my leo uniform or school uniform.misses those days....


watched movie.the movie was touched but not as touch as 'ARMAGEDDON".nearly cried.or...officially...i was already in tears.but not that serious.haha...!shopped again after movie.spent a long time at "Harris"......!went for dinner with Baobei,Vonny,Jennifer and Ah Mei...at the "EGG HOUSE"...my gosh...the food sucks.......but who cares?i still enjoyed my time with them..!gotta say goodbye to Baobei and Vonny....for it was time to go home.T.T....we will meet again...


back home...Jennifer was like...trying to brainwash me about that "person" again...haix....what can i do?tell me what can i say?the more you try to force me...the more i suffered.....!please please.....!but anyway...i know Jennifer was trying to help me also.friends right?we are friends for life....thanks dear.really don't know what should i do without you guys......!i miss you guys a lot.


after having fun for the whole weekends,i don't feel like going back to work again.until today(19th February 2008)....i still haven't come back to life.haven't have the mood to start work.Hebe Ting also felt the same way as me.she was just as confused as me.but for different matter.she was vexing how can she survived after i resign?haha....


ps : to Hebe Ting : better think carefully.you will have to face Miss Yeo every now and then. like home alone.eating alone is scary.but play alone and talk alone are even more scarier.haha

i wasn't trying to scare her.but if you ask me,i would rather resign than to work alone.it will always be great to have someone to accompany you.and safer too.......


ANGRY!!!!!BOOM............no matter how i dressed(casual or formal)...still everyone can see through my age.do i looked so young?got one client asked me "hey little girl.....you are only 15 years old...how can you work here instead of studying?".....sweat!!
another one say "you know how to do lawyer's job??you are too young!!".........ARGHHHH!!
WHACK WHACK....haha...i got baby face...cannot is it??blerk...i am not saying i wanna looked old.but i don't want people to think we are acting cute or being childish!!

ps: DON'T say i am thinking too much.for i received comments like that.but who cares?
I AM WHO I AM...

and today.....one of the "CHAO JI's" teacher...mistook me and Hebe Ting as one of their students.thinking we are playing truant.she just asked "hey..you two...are you "CHAO JI's" student?don't stand here....enter the class now..." whack her........we are not that young ok??

and i felt like bashing up SUPERBOY too.say he will come for signing.yes...he did came.but sharp at 6pm.and that is when we are getting ready to go home.my gosh....luckily Hebe Ting and me...were smart enough.grabbed hold of our bags and headed straight to the door when he came marching in.haha.......we were rather smart ya......!he still dare to say "are you guys going home already?oh nevermind nevermind..i wait for your lawyer!"....act what gentleman...ishhh....open the door for him also he rather wait outside............!!luckily Miss Yeo say we could go home whilst she entertain him...!!i wish him "HAPPY SIGNING" before we left.he was like zhadao..haha..serve him right.he is very busy right?lets see how long he takes finish signing all those 12 books plus 3 more of what deed thingy.apply more loan la..cheh....nevermind ...relax relax...tommorow will be better...

went to Hebe Ting house,ate lots of cookies.lala....she asked me to eat it.her dad sent me home.then bath and had dinner........
until now....................listening to "I Don't Want to Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith again.haha..i simply love this song. "I don't wanna close my eyes....I don't wanna fall asleep cause..i miss you baby....and i don't wanna miss a thing..."


till here...really hope tommorow will be better......!so...must sleep early.............tata..goodnight...stay tune for more....

3 comments:

Sufee Yusli said...

aiyo.. very eventful week ar you have.. ulala.. got to give me present lor.. very sad here dun have any.. ;p

Asterisk said...

ok la ok la... no more invisible liao.. nice lah u.. have fun in working ..XD .. control the course mar.. not everytime let natural take it own way de

Ms. [K] said...

Hehe~ofcoz la~ bully bao bei is my TE QUAN ma~muahahaha
miss ya~
hope we can meet again >.<
bao bei go forum la ~>.<"