Monday, February 11, 2008

duh...my new year holidays...

New Year Day 2(8th February 2008)
hmm..as usual...i thought it would be boring like those previous year.yet not so,because my dearest aunts will be back from singapore.but nope...i was wrong.early in the morning,jennifer smsed me.yeah...she asked me to visit her and then she will follow me back to my grandma house,"Old House".yeah...damn happy.
around 11am,yeah...yahoo...my aunts arrived.Old House was as lively as ever.very noisy and merry..i love it.
haha....meet up jennifer at IOI mall around 2.15pm.she was so pretty.for she has permed her hair.looks so cute.we chatted non-stop.then her parents sent us to old house.haha.....we sat there for a while.ate lots of stuffs.then i decided to take her to the park.just like i took ah shuan they all that day.but jennifer don't dare to take thos exciting and narrow path.too bad!!!!so we took the long path to reach the park.we sat on the swing and have a real nice chat.girls talk.really thank god that we are still good and best friend.i thought that we will grow further apart after she changed school.but thank god....we still keep in touch.i am glad.really glad...
we chatted and chatted until aunt Baby called me.haha....she was worried that we might get lost or what for we went out for a long time.to stop her from worrying,we decided to go back to old house.
but still....you all can't stop us from chatting.i took Barry out to the garden.....then we two chatted there while playing with those kids.damn happy man..
jennifer is coming to my house on the 16th...yeah!!miss her....
i must make her go shopping with me.
a day passes like this.had a most sumptuous dinner.watch tv....and the night comes........

New Year Day 3(9th February 2008)
woke up around 9am.something happened.but don't wanna write it out.spoiling my mood only.bath and....hang around then Aunt AJ took me,Aunt Peng and Aunt Nicole out for breakfast.my gosh....................those restaurants are packed with people.have to que up for long.
so we decided to eat mee for breakfast.
Aunt Nicole treat us.yeah....went back to Old house.nothing special.we watched tv while the others,as usual,play MAH JONG.boring sial..for the whole afternoon too.
Big aunt took us to visit her house.haha....happy happy....ate lots of stuffs.stay there for quite a long time.then really have to go back to old house again.ate dinner then watched tv.
i planned to stay up late just to watch "Armageddon".Aunt AJ told me that she used to watch it.and she cried 5 times after watching it.so i was curious about this movie.and another facts is because the theme song is sang by Aerosmith,"i don't want to miss a thing"
i simply loved this song for the lyrics are just so touching and beautiful.and it reminded me of SOMEONE.okay okay...stop stop...enough!!painful memories flood back.

back to "Armageddon".because of this movie,me and Aunt Nicole have to sleep in the living room.we are just like being shoed out of our room.but it was fun.Aunt Nicole's dad,my GU YE, and YI ZHANG,"uncle hai" slept in the living room with us.it was real fun.never had this kind of experience.gu ye fell asleep first.Aunt Nicole also.then Yi zhang also fell asleep.left me alone.kind of buddies they are??haha..promise me that they will watch with me.but ended up me watching alone.nevermind.......maybe it was a good thing to.i love you....Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck for i cried.it was soo touching.oh...AJ...oh 'Harry.hahaha....i dont want them to see me crying.so i stayed up till 3am plus that night.or rather...good morning.can't believe how i slept that night.but i thought of someone.that song....oh my god.....

New year Day 4(10th February 2008)
being woke up by voices and footsteps.i looked at my watch.it shows 7am.my gosh.who dare to wake us up so early?i turned around and saw Aunt Nicole still sleeping soundly.she makes no sign to wake up.so i lie down again.
my gosh...i hardly slept.still i was glad that i did stayed up the previous night just to watch that show.Big Uncle was nice.he asked us to move to his room and sleep.cause he knew a lot of people will be waking up and make lots of noise.we gladly crawl to his room.but i did not slept for long.soon i was awake.everyone thought i couldn't stay up for the show.but i did.hahaha..
the days went by as usual.had lunch.everyone play mah jong again whilst i dated with my precious tv.
something exciting happened.again..i don't wanna write it out.NEXT!!!!!
went back HOME at 5.30pm.Aunt Nicole and her boyfriend came along behind us.actually we wanted to catch a movie.but...sadly...too many people.and the line was engaged.so we decided to go get a nice dinner.Aunt Baby called me up.she was too bored staying at kulai.so.....she wants to come down to our place.yeah...she say a lot of people(my relatives)wanna come down too.yeah...reunion again.we decided to eat steamboat.i mean not exactly the steamboat that we used to eat.but a more special one.don't know how to describe.but it was nice.
soon....a whole gang arrived.we went to XIAN DAI QI SHI LU.we were such huge gang that we needed four to five table to join us all up.we ordered a great deal and ate a great deal.all of us were stuffed full by the time we finished.
went back to my home,we were all busy chatting that i nearly forgotten that i ve got to start work the next day.can't bear to see them go.but i think i will see them soon.on the 16th...haha..
they went back to kulai exactly 12am.goodnight my dear relatives and aunts and.......!!

ps:Aunt Nicole...you promised to have lunch with me tommorow together with your boyfriend.

New Year day 5(11th February 2008)
start work already.damn boring......1st day of work are always so boring.haven't even warm up yet.
anyway...Miss Yeo decided to take us out for lunch.surprisingly,Sham..our boy will join us for lunch today.so we had lunch early.Aunt Nicole called me half an hour before 1pm.so touched.she remembered me.i mean she remembered that she had promised to have lunch with me.but sadly...Miss Yeo has already planned to take us out.so i merely asked Aunt Nicole to shop around first then find me in the evening.for Miss Yeo said we could go home early today.but i think that was impossible for......she can't possibly shop for so long.
after lunch,went back to office.had a chat with Ooi Leng,the previous clerk whom has already resigned.she comes back to visit Miss Yeo.
she was nice.she taught us things.haha...we gossipped about Superboy.i thought Superboy with his current age 21(going to 22 soon) is far too young to become a boss.but...i got a shock when Ooi Leng and Miss Yeo said that he has already become a boss when he was age 17 plus.goodness gracious me.his family are far far too rich.really envy...

worked and worked.......!!Aunt Nicole called me up again and say she will come and fetch me.oh lord...you are too kind to me.so touched.so i hurried.haha..and we managed to step out of the office by 5.15pm.sorry..Aunt Nicole to have make u waited.but i was damn happy.
we sent Hebe Ting home.then we went to have erhem...LUNCH??at gu wen cha.hehehe...
i thought Aunt Nicole's boyfriend was so quiet.but i changed my mind.he was not quiet at all.saw Sherly(our so called leng lui).surprisingly...she knows Aunt Nicole.what a small world.
haha..we ate a lot.as usual la.
then they took me home.we joked all the way.such fun.really hope she can come and find me tommorow again.haha....
i missed them.but i missed someone else more.........................." i don't want to miss a thing"...
Anyway..........this is how my story goes.......................!!!good night.work again tommorow.what lucks.......!!

1 comment:

Sufee Yusli said...

hu3 looks like you had a colourful holiday ma.. at least you're having something in your life..