Sunday, August 25, 2013

Off to Klang

I had to say, I don't enjoy the whole trip at all. Been given notice at the last minute saying I had to go up to Klang for some kind of meetings. Not cool at all...
Stuck in a meeting that has nothing to do with me make it worst. Met a few funny jokers which I am not so familiar with but good enough to kill time. Seriously man... SSM really need to do something about new people. Can't just chuck us there.

Again, I am so glad that Baby came all the way just to be with me. Can't believe he would do that but he did :) I am hoping that someday I will have the opportunity to do the same thing too. It has been an awesome one month with you and I am looking forward to more..

2 comments:

llx said...

so sweeeeet

Dee said...

who is this baby you're talking about? (: TELL ME