Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One litre of sweet memoirs...

Aloha...i am back!!This should be a long long ago post.This event took place on the 2nd January 2010. Yes...with my besties-Jennifer Ng. I love her to bits. She was staying at my house two nights ago. And it seems that i had to show the the way to Danga City Mall. But don't know what happen, her car temperature began rose up tremendously. Hello..we are the only two girls sitting in the car. Of course, this kind of stuff scare us to death. I was like don't even dare to put on the seat belt just in case the car exploded. I made Jennifer to stop her car at Sutera Mall. She was so anxious that she called her brother and her dad and even her friend to ask for help. Sadly, nobody is free to help us at all. So we, the two poor girls began to messed around with the car.

Many passer-by looked at us quizically but none of them wanna help us. Gosh..what happen to all kind souls in this world?Anyway, as we can't do anything, we decided to go shopping inside. It wasn't long before we decided to find a place to hang out. That's right..my very very favourite place to hide-VIVO. I loved that place. I love the quiet atmosphere there.
I am an easy-contented person.Just give me a book and a drink,and i'll sit there quietly.
But look at this sour faced girl. She worries too much about that car of hers.
And she tends to capture so many pictures of me reading.
Jennifer ordered this. You see, she can even eat when she is worried. But i really wanna beat her up for putting on this kind of expression while eating. She doesn't appreciate her food..^.^
After i am done with my first novel, i decided to order some food. Haha, those who knows me well will know what i eat. It is like my menu will never ever changed.
And hereby, i recommend you to try out this wonderful Blueberry pizza. Yummy yummy And my coolest Chocolate Devil. Pardon me for this ugly picture. I seriously forgot to capture a nice picture of it...
Hehe..till here people. I missed Jennifer so much. But i thank god for blessing me with so many good friends in my life. My life will never be that great without them joining in.
I think it is less than a week now before i really had to leave. Hmm...you know, i had all sort of complicated feelings surrounding me now. Will i cry on that fateful day?Perhaps i didn't want to leave my country at all. I admitted that i don't like my country, but i really love and miss everything i had here. No way..i am a strong girl. Who cares?3 years will pass swiftly!
这三年将会是我人生中另一段美好的开始!虽然真的真的很舍不得这里的一切,但只要把它当成是梦,一切就会变得很奇妙。梦是属于奇幻和独特的!就当作是我做了一场美丽又漫长的梦吧。当我醒过来时,一切都会回到原点吗?我不想,因为我始终还在寻找我那遥员的“新世界”。大家,请看着我吧!请等我大声的说出“我做到了”这句话!因为,我相信。。一定一定会有那一天的到来。。。。。。。我会怒力的往前冲。。。。







No comments: