Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Little surprise :)

Hey peeps, i am finally here to update my blog again. I meant to update right after my Daddy's birthday celebration and after my trip back from KL to meet my lovely Kai Ma Lucy and the kids whom i know from Korea. But since i ve got my little surprise, so i shall share it with you guys.

My mum always check out the mail box whenever she is back from work. That is the FIRST thing she will do before entering the house. And she passes me a letter while reading out my name. Goodness.....who will send me a letter at this time?I seldom receive letters without any special occassion. I couldn't recognise this handwriting and this sender doesn't write her name on this envelop. Whoever can it be??
My "Love" letter
Can you see the sender's name?It's WEI TING. She actually sent me a Good Luck card. Such a nice friend right?Alright....as you wished, you did surprised me.

I loved the handphone strap with my name "VIOLA" on it.
Wei Ting was my NS buddy. Thanks for always being there for me. You are such a wonderful friend. I will not only bring the handphone strap but i will bring the whole letter with me to Perth. Of course i will never never forget you............!!And don't you dare to forget me too. We shall meet when i am back for my holidays. Get ready for our EATING TRIP. I wanna eat eat eat all day long during the next time we meet. And of course i will bring SOUVENIRS for both you and Lam. Remember our promised?? We are going to JAPAN. Save more money ya. haha..Once again...Thanks so much, my NS buddy....
Friends Forever.............



No comments: