Friday, September 26, 2008

I need strength....

Me with Uncle MCD


SHE REUNION....all thanks to xiao hong...


You guys are my soul......thanks a lot.....

Holiday is always the best!But it ended so soon....aiks...actually this piece of blog should be posted long ago..but due to my laziness...i kept on delaying it.Seriously..my hostel has no water supply for one week. And so..i have been suffering for one week. T.T..recalling back...luckily i survived. Although home is still the best...but i missed dar dar. I feel something is missing without dar dar. Maybe i rely too much on him....!aiks..must learn to be independent...

Anyway..my holiday is awesome. I get to meet my SHE members, my baobei, my dearest gua gua, my relatives, my cousins, and most of all...my daddy and mummy. i missed them sooooooo much. What did i during that whole week? Well...i stick to my parents for most of the time. Followed them to factory...played with Barry(my cousin), and sat infront of my computer chatting with dar dar. I can even play with my neighbours, Ah Mei, Ah Shuan, Wawa and Ying Ying. They were such cuties and also my sisters. We grew up together and we shared so much memories together. I love them.Besides that, i also did hang out with Selina Bear and Hebe Ting. We did had an enjoyable time. Baobei too, came to my house. I missed you baobei....i only didn't see you for such a short while..and you grew so many white hairs. hahax...anyway...don't be so stress up baobei.....SPM will be fine for you. I have faith in you and Vonny. And i am sure you guys will get through it....gambateh.....

Now...back to this monstrous place, i don't feel happy at all. There were so much problems waiting for me. Schoolwork? Assignments? Exams? Personal problems? PLEASE do leave me!! I had enough of you. I seem to lose my fighting spirit! Recalling back, i used to be so strong. And i won't be pulled down. But why do i feel like giving up now? I need strength. Where is my courages and strength? I need them back...

Honestly....i am lacked of happiness in this monstrous place. Maybe i am not a 100% saddist. I don't even want to be a saddist. Again...although i have gotten something really precious and priceless here, but this surrounding really doesn't suits me. If possible...i hope to be a child forever. But i know i can't go back to the memories that has passed long long ago.......!I missed the laughters i once heard, that sounds so gay. I missed the happiness and memories i once had.I missed JB. I missed the place where i grew up from. I missed the smell of it. I missed everything i had there.......

Once again.....i missed all of you in JB........"I Have You To Be With...Everything Will Be Easy"......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blalala~SHE^^
viola gambatteeeee!!!!