Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am back..to my most familiar place..........

Hey people....i am backkkkkkkkkkk................HOME SWEET HOME!!JB smell as nice as ever....


sorry guys for not posting up my 5th week in Taylor's.and i know 6th week is coming up.


aiyo...sorry lor...to my loyal readers.at the most i update 2 at once.

i PROMISED!!I really will update this time.i won't delay it again.i learnt my lesson.it is going to be a tough job for me to update everything at one time.T.T....................


ps: To Star aka Yong sin...sorry ya......for this late update!!to think we are friends....but that time you didn't even bother to drop by here also...then kept on complaining that my blog is very long.haha...sorry lor...i was wrong.thanks for dropping by.you are a great friend.at least you are better than my baobei.she is worst than you.leave me alone somemore.hahahaa.....she better watch out.i am coming to haunt her every now and seconds.....hahaha...a real gangster..

and to Doraemon, Khen Pey, Tee Tee ,Li Xuan,and the rest.........SORRY lorr.....to keep you guys waiting for soooooo long.but really lazy sial....!!so long...so many details.T.T!!!!!!!!!!!!anyway...i promised you guys...i sure will update my 5th week and 6th week!!don't worry.

meanwhile..i am having a most enjoyable time in JB.although the time is short...but at least i am back to my HOME SWEET HOME!!.yeah........oh my god...my bed smell so familiar.

erhem...for your information guys,my dearest mummy hides all my dolls away.maybe not hide but kept them away.i was shock when i entered my room and couldn't find any bear bear,dolphins and piggies that i used to hug.so sad........for a while..i felt like turning my house upside down.my room has changed a lot.mummy has done something to it.i gonna take some pictures of it soon.hahahaha...

anyway....my Aunt Baby is getting married today.i am at her house now.hope to have fun.and may happiness fell upon her.....!!CONGRATULATION!!!!!!hahahaha...........ciaozz..

ps:i will update my blog real soon. BE PATIENT......

2 comments:

Ms. [K] said...

hphm!!!!!!!
i cant see the sincerity TT

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh..
hallooo ella honghong