Friday, August 8, 2008

hehe...my weekends (2th August and 3rd August)

my mummy and me


daddy,mummy and cute barry


i love this Italian Restaurant......


this lasagna is superb..


grand piano at Sunway Pyramid..

hey hey people......although i say i shouldn't tell you guys about my weekends,but still i feel that i should record all these memorable moments.hehe....i did mentioned that my mummy and daddy came to visit me right??hahaha...yeah...they did.and they brought Aunt A.J, cutie Barry and Kakak Yani along.so happy and whooooshhh.......

i went shopping with them.met Guan Tee, Khen Pey and Raymond.i didn't notice them at all.but they did see me.haha..and Chuan smsed me the previous day before.we had a nice chat for nearly 4 hours.he is a great friend.my dearest Ah Mei smsed me too.haha...missed her soooooooooooo much.but she is rather busybody....haha.she wants to know everything and asked me lots and lots of questions.still....i misses her...

haha....we had a good time.shopping and spending time together.i really misses mummy and daddy a lot.and of cause...i misses everything in JB.my most familiar place.when can i ever go back home???

No comments: