Thursday, June 19, 2008

Can those happy + sweetest moments last FOREVER.??..........

hey hey....as you know...i was back for quite sometimes.throughout my days in camp,i misses tones of people outside.truly there were real lots of people whom i missed.my sister's,my friends and buddies, brother's....and lots more.so i felt real grateful that i am able to meet some of them before i goes to school next month. 2 to 3 months are no big deal...for time flies.but this time......it will take me a few years time.can our friendship ever maintains?i am not sure...and i really don't know.don't know why...but i do have these thoughts troubling me.maybe i think too much. the first person/people whom i first met is of cause my PARENTS.hahax......!next...i ve met my dearest dearest sisters.....yeah...SHE reunion!!i really do missed them like hell.normally...either Selina Bear will hang out with Hebe Ting...or i will hang out with Selina Bear.we seldom have the opportunity to hang out in 3.aiks......so i really appreciate the 2 hours(8/6/08) for us to hang out.
i knew we would be SISTER'S FOREVER.....and sister's for life too.LONG LIVE SHE.....may our shadows never grow less.
LONG LIVE SHE......WE BELONGS TOGETHER



THE PISTACHIO'S....at Senai Airport(16/3/08)

Next excitement....is none other than meeting my dearest juniors, Baobei aka Kelly and Vonny aka Yvonne.i will usually met them more than ONCE and for the longest time.hahax..we really did have a great time.every days i spent with them are just so memorable and precious. but the time i spent with them is always too short and not enough for me.of course i wouldn't write it so detail for i ve already describe everything about them!!but all i can say is that.....they will forever be my dearest juniors, my sister's,best buddies, and best among the best of all.as i say, happy and sweetest moments may not lasted forever...and my chances of meeting them is getting lesser and lesser.so i really hope we will treasure every moment that we spent.i may not be the first person who is always there for you when you guys are in trouble...but i promised that i will always be the best listener to your problems.!!!...may our frienship last forever and ever....

Reunion!!!on the 16th of march 2008


2nd time REUNION of this month...(15/6/08)

3rd excitement is of cause i was able to meet one of my camp mates Hui Sien(Pig Girl) on 14th of june 2008.we had a great time shopping around,talking while refreshing back all our sweetest memories in camp.we had a great time looking at PIGS.hahax...cause she loves pig very much.honestly, eventhough i always longed to come home while i was in camp...but i really and truly misses all my friends there. Charlie rawkzz....Dorm Charlie 14 rawkzz too.everyone of my friends rawkzz okay?hehe..eh..wait..i will write about them in the coming pieces la...with pictures somemore.hehe....be Patient...

4th excitement...is of cause meeting up with my best brother's,Sufee and Shawn today(19/6/08).they were both my best tuition mates last year.i knew Sufee longer..but we 3 hit out well allright.well...actually i ve lost contact with them eversince we ended our tuition class(October 2007). but don't know how...we actually manage to contact each other again recently.thank god!!they were really my brother's for life.for i am usually the odd one without partner's in tuition class...but these 2 boys always chopped place for me and shared all their news with me!honestly...they really treat me as a "brother"(boy) cause at that time, i really looked like a boy with my spiky hair.but who cares?we gets along well...and chatted nicely.although Shawn is being warned by his girlfriend not to talk to me....but..still he ignored her words...and talk to me all the same.thanks a lot ya..brothers.if it is not for both of you...i would have been so lonely in class.overall..we did have fun today. a threesome date of cause.i arrived first,then Sufee.as the time is still early..we had drinks somewhere.Shawn is late of cause....but i can see him rushing here as soon as possible.cause we threatened him that if he is LATE,then lunch will be on him.hahax.we had lunch at MCD.just as brother Sufee hopes to.of cause we couldn't catch a movie cause...brother Shawn is wearing his wonderful school uniform.we shopped,joked and chatted until 4pm.then we say "Good bye". but no worries...we SURE can meet each other again.Sufee is going to UITM (Segamat) next week whilst Shawn and me will be going up to Taylor's (Subang) next month.Sufee has promised to come up to KL to meet me and Shawn because we are 2 against 1.hehe......Long live our threesome friendship. and may our brother-hood spirit never grow less.ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE........

to my ssu mates--Shi hui, Sophia, Kai Lyn, Irene, Christine, Siew Wen ,Paul, Ji ken, Yue Jing, Bernard, Victor, Andrew and all!i know some of you are in Aussie or all over the countries.but nevermind...as we agreed....every year,there will always be a DAY for us to gather.i am looking forward to it.miss you guys lots.LONG LIVE SSU..........

and to all my friends all over the place....SETA's friends of cause..and those that i didn't mention lar...like Soo Hui,Fang, Yng,Sultan, Yvonne, Khai Ping, Shi Xuan,Yu Min,Jasmine, Cousin Brother,and all lar...(PS:can't list down lar...too much already).i didn't forget you guys...and i WON'T forget you guys also.so stay happy and enjoy life......i am sure we will meet ONE DAY.as well as all my buddies and friends outside.......i'll remembered each and everyone of you......forever.....

Can those happy + sweetest moments last FOREVER??.....i really don't want it to end so soon.if only i can get hold of TIME MACHINE........i'll make sure the time will remains there forever....if only i can....

7 comments:

w e i t i n g said...

hey gurl!can u at least put a cbox in your blog....and do linkings!!!!
its so unfair that i link you and you dont link me!!!!!

w e i t i n g said...

ok ok....
i will teach you...find one time then i teach you...
its very easy only...

Ms. [K] said...

wow...bao bei...SHAWN TAN a ...?????Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE ya...i've heard this from vonne kaka

Ms. [K] said...

UPDATE ur BLOG-ku

w e i t i n g said...

hey..u are being tagged in my blog!!!!

Unknown said...

pure friendship does exist forever.haha

Anonymous said...

I demand a AVI to FLV converter, not a Converting FLV to AVI!
Does any people being familar which site I can obtain a software freely? I would like to purchase [url=http://www.topvideoconverter.com/avi-converter/]converting avi tool[/url], but it is sold.