Saturday, September 8, 2007

i m back again..

...HIHI...i am back again to my world of dark parade...
a great friend of mine,Sufee says that my blog is full of spider webs..................!!so that is the reason why i am back again....!for a spring cleaning lo....muahaha......

well well..life is damn miserable....!because trial exams are still going on.......!i hate all those 7 letter words subjects. for eg....S.E.J.A.R.A.H and B.I.O.L.O.G.Y..............ewwww...i totally hate memorising...!i wonder can i study just Chemistry?then maybe my results will look good..................!

yesterday is really a bad day for everyone!!we started our sejarah 1 at 7.45am.i hate sejarah.so no matter what,i just won't read it.so i am well-prepared to do a bad paper.exactly sharp at 8.00am,i can see my friends all heads dropping on their table.haha........i wonder how in the earth they can study so lightly and efficiently.
aiks....i dozed off too.but of cause it is not that comfortable to sleep with your head on the table.....i can't wait for 8.45 am to arrive when my teacher collected all those freaking papers..................

then i knew i gonna die in my sejarah2...!and of cause i wan right....!i couldn't answer from the 1st question.and it was the PROUDEST moment for me.so i just scribble whatever i could think of.when i looked at the time,it was only 11.00am.oh my god...i got an hour and the half left to sleep.i really can't do anything about it.so i can just sleep....!everyone was not in a good mood after the exam.some were near to tears...and some were just feeling sad and moody.of cause i am one of them.but it doesn't last long..................!cause i ve invented a way of venting my anger.EATING FRENCH FRIES AND ICE-CREAM.......

then something complicated stuffs happened that makes me even more moody.wanna know what has actually happened?narhh...i lazy to type.i refused to talk to my friends in tuition.they are wondering what's wrong with me.i told them it is all because of my sejarah paper.but actually it was not.i am upset about them.but they will never know.....!!narhh...serve them right for it......!!

then i was happily..sitting in that old man class....trying to concentrate.!but my GOOD GOOD friends,sufee and shawn were both laughing at me for being selected to go NS..!!..whoaa...such great friends i ve got.so touched...muahaahaha...!thanks for bullying me ya...u guys......!!i will have it out with you guys some other day.after i am trained...to be even more stronger...
but i know they were joking...!so i just acted along with them...................!!

overall............i felt extremely happy....when Mr Lim came in....muahaha....!!it was time for chemistry....whoaaa....damn nice....!!

aiks...meanwhile...it wun last long...for exam is still on...and i hope i can last out till the last day of exam..before i can finally jump up and down....
till here........................

1 comment:

Sufee Yusli said...

ha3 sejarah do suck!
even papers from JPT suck..
so conclusion, sejarah damn2 suck!
ha3 hey..we're proud of u leh..
being patriotic and all.. he3
good2 luck for trial!!