Saturday, January 31, 2015

No title. Just my thoughts..

Wow... I have actually given up blogging when I see that I will definitely not achieve my goal of 200 posts for 2014. Wanted to delete this blog as well but seeing that it has accompanied me for 8 years, and for memories' sake, I shall keep this blog for the old days to come.

2014 has been a challenging year for me (for career, relationships, family, faith and life). There are many life lessons to learn in every aspects of doubts, insecurities, perspectives, attitudes and etc. To say I totally move on, that's a lie. And to say I don't give a shit, that's a lie too. I guess Facebook is something that I really have to stay away from. Seeing the number of new girls added by him is not something that I can fully accept. I think I shall either slowly exclude myself from the gang or remove him off my list. In both ways, we could move on better.

Anyway, joining ECOWORLD is one of the biggest decision I have made in year 2014. From so many outstanding offer which slowed down my decision making, out of nowhere, Eco World appears. God must have been thinking about me. Although I don't really have a life currently but I am satisfied with the potential of career advancement for me. May God grant me wisdom on how to juggle between ministries and work. For the highlight since I joined Eco World, I get to see Lee Hom in real life. Thank you Eco World for the brand new experience and surprises. Whether or not I will be working here for long, I really don't have a clue. I am not even halfway through my probation period. Yet, whether or not I will be confirmed, it is not up to Eco World but GOD!

PS: You know what, I think I'll start blogging again :)




No comments: