Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Random thought

If two people who are of different Worlds, are there possibilities for them to get together? I know this thought is nothing new, I posted, argued and thought about it occasionally. Yet, every time it pops out, it is total fresh to me :) 
Feeling is a very dangerous concept. We don't make commitments base on feelings. There can be arouse of insecurities, hurts, rejections, and pains. Even though we sort of knew it, but why do people still repeat the same mistake? Oh well, this is just a very human theological! Humans are complicated, and so does feeling. When someone is far away, we will miss him/her very much, but as soon as that person is near, we take things for granted. Why on Earth am I being made a human? I just don't get it.

All in all, I just wanna say, I hope I can get rid of this horrible feeling and of course, to not sink any deeper. I am the queen of "Insecure" and I don't think I wanna be this hurt ever again. To my future partner, by all means, please do not ever make me insecure. And whoever and wherever you come from, I just wanna say I really like the way you like me :)

PS: Baby Kelly gave me this phrase back in year 2010. She inspires me to chase after my love.

So, my answer to the random thought I wrote above is "YES". I do believe two people of different Worlds can be together. The only way is just to sacrifice. One of them has just got to leave their own World and join the other. As simple as that... just like how James Cameron thinks so :)


No comments: