Friday, July 25, 2008

Life in Taylor's....that's when the journey to my future has officially started......

hey people...sorry for the late upating.you guys should know that connection here sucks.i meant not the connection is Subang but the connection around my hostel area.so here i am...for this late update.well....i ve started my journey here!and of cause i feel that JB are ways better.at least it is not that complicated.still everything is alright for me.although busy...but i will try to update as much as i can.maybe this can be a practise to me.suppose i can get a HD for my English for College Studies.oh no..i am thinking too much already.no choice...life here is rather stress.i misses everything in JB.my parent's,my Pistachio's members,my SHE's members,my friends,my gua gua's,my home and everything.

well well...i ve arrived in Subang on the 18th of July 2008.can get to meet up Baobei aka Kelly.why can i meet her?haha...it is a long long story.manage to pass her the diary of our story.i rushed that thing out the previous night before.you guys should appreciate it.haha....and also..thanks to Vonny.i received her superb belated birthday present for me.thanks a lot dear..i loved it.it was a cute yellow guardian angel though(part of her soul)..and a box of our favourite chocolates,ANDES...and some lollipops.yea...you are right,Vonny.that chocolates is part of the Pistachio's memories.we ate that during Valentine Day while singing our Malaysia's most popular song aka Chinese New Year Song.haha..those are priceless memories.

okay...i arrived at Subang around 1pm plus.registered myself at the main campus then.....get ready to move my stuff into the hostel.i am staying at Pangsapuri though.when i first entered the appartment,i was shocked.i meant both my parent's and i were shocked.the fan was switched on,the balcony and the main door is wide open,water tap was left running.......but there is nobody inside.and the place is so horribly dirty.and it looks as if a burglar has just entered the house.luckily a boy brought us in.if not it is highly possible for us to be accuse of being a burglar.ewwwwww.........i have a horrible feeling.i can't imagine myself staying there for the rest of my studies year.so both my mummy and i spent two priceless day cleaning up the whole appartment.and yea...it is finally cleaned.i stayed with them at hotels though.i don't wanna stay there.mummy spent quite a lot of money getting me stuffs for my hostel.but the funny thing is that....i have been walking in and out of the appartment for 2 days...but still i didn't meet a soul.suppose i am the only one staying at the appartment.ewww..horrible,terrible and vegetable.2 days passes very quickly.....and soon,mummy and daddy is going back to JB.T.T!!!!!!i managed to meet one of my housemate(Dianne) on the 20th of July 2008,that's when mummy and daddy is going home after having lunch with me.she is from Sarawak though.from her looks and the way she talks,i can feel that she is playful...and seldom stays at home.yes...and she is irresponsible too.from the way..she leaves the door wide open and leaving the water tap running.nevermind...we have our own life as long as she don't interfere with my life.she spends a lot too.imagine her spending exactly RM1500 every month.horrible!!!she asked me to go with her to Carrefour....and you guys should see how she spend her money.i hope i am not like that.we had dinner.then i was being left alone in the appartment as Dianne wants to go over her friend's place.so i was flipping over the newspaper and watching tv until 7pm plus.then my room-mate,Hui Qi comes back from her holidays.she is from JB too.a year older than me.i don't know much about her.we seldom talk.both of us just lead our own life and that's all.the first night is always lonely and quiet.i missed everything in JB... luckily i brought along MuMu-San(christmas deer)with me.and also the companion of the yellow guardian angel.

i ve officially started my journey in Taylor's on the 21st of July 2008.i woke up early for brother Shawn reminded me to be punctual as he will reach school early.but due to the misunderstanding of our smses,i was LATE.hahaa...i did woke up early.but still i was late...so i couldn't meet him of cause.i nearly lost my way...as i only know the route to Taylor's Bussiness School and didn't know the way to Taylor's University College(Main Campus).our orientation will be held at the Main Camous of cause.but i manage to find my way at last.i got up to Lecturer 1.i can see quite a number of people standing outside.the teacher then announced that our orientation will start at 9am.then asked us to hang around.what the hell.....why did they asked us to arrive there sharp at 8.15am.So pissed off.then i saw a girl standing beside me.i approached her and we made friends.she is Chloe from KL.so we hang around and sat together.before the orientation starts,i received sms from Shawn.he was asking why i haven't call him.and i told him i was waiting for his call too.haha...but nevermind..i'll see him around.orientation starts.and we got our timetable for the week.oh my god.....this orientation will lasted for one whole week.we sat for our English Placement Test to determine the division of classes.the duration is 45 minutes though for 100 questions.crazy.we finished that and continues our orientation.Rainbow meet me up for lunch.and i brought Chloe along.we had a nice chat.i met Ji Ken,one of my primary schoolmates.he asked for my contacts and asked me to meet him up for lunch one day.i agreed.then we went back to Taylor's Bussiness School to continue our buddies session.it was boring though.for our group is so quiet and cold.but first day are like that.we get to know one more friend,Yee Sin.she is from Petaling Jaya.another KL girl.haha.i hang around with Chloe after school..for her bus only will arrive at 4pm.poor her...she have to reach school at 7am everyday.i went back to hostel later on.......and had instant noodles for dinner.mummy called me.

2nd day is boring.our theme is TUC's T-Shirt Day.so everyone got to wear Taylor's shirt on that day.we had accounting Lecture by Ms Tham.she will be our accounting lecturer.although boring,but she is alright.maybe i can sleep in her lectures for a few times.haha....but i sat in the front row though.oh ya....we do have tutorials and lectures.lectures will mostly be at Main Campus,LT1...which is damn freezing cold.whilst tutorials will be at TBS.and hey people....forgot to mention that...that room is damn freezing cold.i was shivering from head to toe whether i am in LT1 or KT1.both are damn cold.again...me and Chloe and this time,plus Yee Sin,our new friend went for lunch again.we had lunch at Asia Cafe.then we went back to school to continue our buddies sessions and workshops.it was boring though.i meant our group is boring.but not as boring as the day before.our group mostly consists of malays.they looks like international students..but in reality,they were pure malays.haha.....and there is one guy,Gary,who is from Yaa Man(Middle East).he is funny....!i hang around with Chloe and Yee Sin after school.went for tea...buy dinner.bought my accounting text book.it is sold at RM135.damn expensive man.i withdraw money to buy it.haix...then went back to my hostel.mummy called me and i chatted with her.

3rd day is alright.but i hate it.the theme is bussiness wear.so everyone got to wear formal.ewww..i hate that.meet up with Chloe again at the Main Campus.then together..we walked over to our TBS, and observed the rest.wowww... a lot of people dressed as if they were enrolling for best-dressed awards.we had bussiness mathematics lectures by Ms Harpaljit too.freezing cold again.couldn't wait for lunch time to arrive.then have all those silly workshops again.after school...hang around with my buddies again.buy dinner and we were stopped by a guy just when we were crossing the road.he is telling us about the BigFatLife programme.something like amazing race.i was not interested so i didn't listen much to it.but Yee Sin seems to be interested.so i have to follow her all the same.those guys insisted that we write down our contacts.after much persuading...we did.but i won't join it also.i quickly rushed back to my hostel and i manage to get there before the backdoor is lock.haha...when i got home..my room-mate,Hui Qi has gone back to JB as she didn't have any classes for the rest of the week.i was like damn happy.hehe...because it is really uncomfortable sleeping with a stranger.and you guys should know that,both of us have different lifestyle.suppose she doesn't like my style and i am not used to her style too.so i was relieved.i was hoping that Dianne is not in too.but surprisingly,she comes back with a shocking news saying that she will bring 3 friends home to stay over for the night the next day.and there were BOYS.oh my god.didn't she know the rules that boys are strictly not allow in our appartment??suppose we get caught?then won't she be leading me into deep shit??i called my mummy after that.she is furious.and kept on pressing me for Dianne's number.she wants to confront her.is there any way to solve all these???

4th day is not that bad.the theme is team wear.so our group chose GREY as our team colour.so everyone gotta wear grey.luckily i brought along with me a little grey vest...if not..where on earth can i get grey colour stuff.haha......met Chloe..and together we went to 7-11 to get my HL Milk.yes...that will be my breakfast.it is rather the same as it is in JB.walked over to Taylor's Bussiness School and up to KT 1.we will have our English for College Studies lectures.the lecturer,Ms Chen is rather an interesting woman.she is sporting and funky.haha....we had fun.again......lunch time is here.so the 3 of us decided to go for lunch at Foh Foh Restaurant which sold nice economics dishes.to save money of cause.Yee Sin suggested that.but maybe because she saw me buying take-away the day before...and she was smitten by those yummy dishes.i had noodles though.just as i finished my noodles,i thought i saw someone familiar....it was brother Shawn of cause.haha....he wants to save money too.we exchange news for a while.he say he is not going to "Streetfest party" which is on Friday's night.and he is skipping church.i leave to buy ice-cream after that.and say i'll see him around again.had our buddies session again but this time it was fun.the class list is out.i am in class 1.2.not bad.at least i am not in the 1st or last class.but the people in my class looks weird.maybe i shouldn't use weird to describe them.but i simply can't think of any other word.manage to know the names of the people in my class.haha......went back to hostel after hanging around with my buddies.as i entered my appartment,aiks...that careless girl has left the water tap opened again.and she was out.i shut myself in the room.then i heard Dianne coming home bringing her so-called guy friends home.earlier that day,mummy has given me Aunt Yvonne's(one of Aunt AJ great friend in Subang) phone number asking me to contact her if anything goes wrong.just as i was lazing around,reading newspaper,Aunt Yvonne called me.she asked me to stay over at her place.i declined her offer politely as i feel that i can manage myself alright.she seems unsecured and asked for my hostel's address.she said she will drop by after work.she did come over just as Dianne and her friends goes out.she insisted that i go over her place as she say my horrible hostel is damn dangerous.so i go along with her.i feel bad of course.for i might be disturbing others.and also they have to send me to school and fetch me back.but everyone assured me that it is alright and safety comes first.mummy and daddy has been so worried about me these few days.mummy called me at least 2 times per day.so now....she is relieve after knowing that i will be in safe-hand.

5th day is the day i enjoyed the most eversince i started my journey in Taylor's.early in the morning,Uncle Daniel sent me to school.it was drizzling though.so the weather is rather cold.met up with Chloe at TBS.then together we headed to 7-11 to get my HL Milk.we go back to TBS and up to KT 1.Yee Sin arrive later on.we had our Economics lectures by Ms Marina.she is the mentor for our class 1.2. i loved economics though.don't know why!!after workshops,it was time for lunch.this time..we are not the usual threesome.but there are 2 girls joining us.one of them is Li Xuan,a girl from JB,SSI.and the other one is Khen Pey from Pahang.we had lunch at Little Taiwan.after lunch......it is time for our "Talentime Show".as all the malays went for praying session,so our group lefts only me,Chloe,Yee Sin and Chin Kang.how to perform??so we decided to join Li Xuan's group for their singing.it was fun though.many people flee away..so there weren't many people.after chatting....i realized that there were many people who has just come back from National Service,NS.there were Li Xuan,Khen Pey,Yee Sin and Raymond.altogether,there left 3 groups performing.so we sang "First Love".Utada Hikaru's song and ended it with "Tepuk-tepuk Terima Kasih"..which we learned from NS.haha...George took video of us..and threaten to post it up on Youtube.we had fun.the other 2 groups sang "Twinkle twinkle little star"and "Rasa Sayang".it was damn funny.our group got champion of cause.so we were forced to sing it again.we did...and we enjoyed it.after school.........we hang around again.both Chloe and Yee Sin helped me to do survey for the cheapest calculater.after walking from shops to shops,we manage to find one which sold at RM39.T.T!!!!i have to buy economics text book too.so people..it is really hard to save money here.i kept on withdrawing my money.then went back to my hostel to wait for Aunt Yvonne.i am staying over at her place for the weekends.Chuan did smsed me.he is worried about me staying with such nice and responsible house-mate.he kept on asking me to change hostel.and asked to me report to him if anything goes wrong.haha...i won't report to him unless he ask me himself.throughout the whole conversation,i am only interested in the 100 cups of ice-cream that he promise to treat me.i will be waiting patiently for it........

so here i am still at Aunt Yvonne's place.feeling bad of cause...but no choice.safety comes first.i am glad that mummy and daddy will be coming over next week.and maybe Aunt AJ will be bringing my cutie cousin,Barry Ong too.i missed him like hell.can't wait to see him.and also i misses all my friends,buddies and gua gua's in JB.hope they are doing ok.i will try to update my blog every week.cause my timetable is out...and i will be really busy starting next week as both my lectures and tutorials is starting soon.

ps:to anyone who asked me about if there is any handsome guys in Taylor's,i am sorry to say "NOPE".i still can't spot any handsome guys in Taylor's.but i will try to observe and see.so...to Selina Bear and Hebe Ting,don't worry..there won't be any TAYLOR'S PRINCE.i will inform you guys if there is one.haha......

well..people..don't worry.i am as fine as anything.no serious harm will come to me.don't worry! to my Baobei aka Kelly,Vonny aka Yvonne and Star aka Yong Sin,hehe..i hope you guys are studying hard now.SPM is coming soon.wish you lucks for it...hehe...

Do take care everyone.i didn't bring my camera along.so i cán't upload any pictures for you guys to see.but i will upload it as soon as i can.you guys really must have a view of my horrible hostel and cool school.i believe i will be doing fine in Taylor's.meanwhile...do stay tune for my coming blogs.Miss you guys.....muackss...Love ya...

2 comments:

Ms. [K] said...

woah...bao bie you said that your 3rd life was horrivle terrible and vegetable but from your blog-ku i found out that was luxurious , luxurious and LUXURIOUS~look like quite interesting T.T

Viola Ng said...

ur head la...
it is reli as bad as anything..
you wouldn't like tat..
who says it is LUXURIOUS???