Monday, May 12, 2008

going back SOON...

wuwuwuwuwuwu.....i don't wanna go back to Kem Pth Padang Hijau Kluang.you know why??because i miss my bed.i miss mummy and daddy.i miss baobei and vonny.i miss SHE(my best sisters).i miss my friends.i miss my buddies.i miss my gua gua.i miss the food here. i miss EVERYTHING that i had in my life.how i wish everything will come to an end soon.but sadly...i can't change anything.i will have to go back tommorow before 5pm.T.T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really sad.there are so much things to be done.i really don't feel like going back.

aiks.....today...woke up early with 2 panda eyes..cause i slept at 3am plus last night.serve me right!!anyway...followed mummy and daddy to factory.i surfed the net there,played with Barry(my cousin).then mummy decided to bring me to CS.to apply for college.we went to Inti's and Taylor's office.so troublesome.i ve went there before but mum insisted that we go in all the same.actually i know...mum and dad wants me to enter Inti.don't know why they like it so much.i am confused myself.too many choices already.Taylor?Inti?MMU?....oh my god...i really can't make up my mind.

ps: i ve already made up my mind that i wanna go Taylor.so...please don't try to change my view.even if i enter Inti one day,it is all my parent's decision and i am not willing to do that.

anyway.....after those colleges stuffs,i had lunch with mummy and daddy at "Kim Gary"...yummy yummy!after eating...i hurried of to catch a cab to Tebrau City.for i have promised to meet Selina Bear there.i had a date with her.hahaha...!oh ya...forgot to mention that...i saw Vonny aka Yvonne at Pandan bus-stop on my way to Tebrau City.but she didn't see me.hahahaha.....reached Jusco.i saw Joling...and was surprised when she say she is going back home for i thought she is joining us.hmm...i went down to Harris.bought my bible.then started looking around...flipping over some books.that's when Selina Bear called me and asked what clothe am i wearing and what colour is it.sounded fishy........but i didn't notice anything about it.just when i was to engrosed in my book,i thought i saw someone stooping down beside me with a wicked smile.haha..it was Selina Bear after all.we joked and laughed all the way.then we went to our most favourite spot------REDBOX

ps: hehehe..Selina Bear...thanks for this outing ya.it was great.we went to Redbox.sang with all our might.taking photos.it was really great.i will miss you when i go back tommorow.T.T...wuwuwuwwu...

the usual songs that we sang,SHE's songs."MO LI","AI WO DE ZHI GE",and lots more.it was quite sad.too bad Hebe Ting was not with us. but nevermind....S.H.E will reunite once more when i am release from jail next month.wait for me.....

after taking pictures...we went down to meet my mum and dad.mum invited Selina Bear and her mum for dinner at FlineStone or whatever is it.i can't remember the spelling.my gosh....you guys should have see how much amount of food that i have consumed.TERRIBLE.....but netherless....i have to eat more...for i will be going back to jail tommorow.went to Harris after dinner.shopped around..then decided to buy a card for Sister Lam's belated birthday(7th January).i smsed with Sister Lam.

then halfway...HE smsed me.i was rather shocked for HE started school today.and i thought HE might be busy.surprisingly,he smsed and asked me how is my feeling as i have to go back tommorow.i was like...oh my god!!....to think he dare to ask me this kind of question...for he is not going back to that "JAIL" anymore.when i told him i missed my friends,my family,my baobei and everything,he asked me not to feel sad for everyone will face problems like this.we chatted for some time.then he say if got chance,he will come down to JB...not forgetting to remind me to treat him.aiks...let him be.he is always a BIG BULLY and a naughty guy(Huai4 Dan4).before ending our conversation..he said in his last message that he will come back to "JAIL" to visit us and asked me to tolerate for a few more weeks...for our service will end very soon.yeah.....hope time will pass quickly.

ps :Baobei...you know who is the "HE" right?so i no need to express it so clearly here.haha...anyway...yeah!!you are right!!i still have a LITTLE feeling for JK.but not so much now.time really will heal everything.i hope i can forget him completely by the time i am out from JAIL.wish me lucks.....by the way..i didn't say i like HIM.i just say everything is possible.and good impression doesn't prove everything larr....!!just show that...he is someone that i can trust but not COMPLETELY.i will tell you about it when i am back...or rather..we can have midnight talk again during weekends...when i get back my beloved handphone.haha..........maybe there will be more stories for you to hear.but still you have Star aka Yong Sin for companion during the time when i am gone.be sure to built up the friendship wall between you guys.longed to see it soon...

ps: to Star aka Yong Sin..my so-called friend.who say so?to think we are friends....but that day you say we are just NORMAL friend.so sad to hear it!anyway......because you are one of the loyal readers of my blog,so i decided to add in your name also.anyway...good luck for your exams.and thanks for your wish about me returning to jail soon.well...nevermind..you have my baobei for companion.both of you can start bickering among each other during the time when i am gone.it can built your friendship tremendously.longed to see that.ADD OIL....lolz.

well well.....everything will come to an end....and with a real heavy heart...i am sorry to say that...i will have to leave this blog again for some time.T.T!sob sob....really sad.i am sure i will miss it damn lot when i am gone.aiks.....what can i do?tell me what can i say.....?haha..i am MAD already.so don't mind me.

all the best to you guys.i pray that you guys will always be as high-spirited as ever.and i also hope that EVERYONE will be in the pink of health.may happiness surround you all and last till the day when i am back ONCE MORE....till here....by the name of LORD JESUS....AMEN..

29 comments:

Asterisk said...

Pls dun say tt..awwwwwwwwwwww
u r always one of my best of frens.. joking only lar..dun sad.. well... maybe tis yr me oso kena NS maybe.. my parents seems wanting me to volunteer myself..==
i tot u going overseas oo.. so u staying here after all le lar.. well.. stay strong.. when u dun have boyfren standing beside u.. there is still me.. tis good fren.. looking from the sky n right behind u ya~~ lolx.. wonder who tt HE is..hiahiahia
u r blessed by me.. LUCKY STAR.. NOT BROOMSTICK STAR....k.. n_n

Ms. [K] said...

lolz....bao bei...u got a good choice right in front of u again wakiekie...ur STAR seem to be so SUPPORT u wakaka~ well i nid you to support my BLOG la~ without u my heart will not go on and on to write this blog....IT'S TRUE ok? dun treat me that im kidding !hehhehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehe
u seem to b so happy go out wid Selina bear o wakaka~ go out wid me no fun meh ? hehe

Asterisk said...

oops.. one day late.. me rajin study ar...psps.. n btw.. dun bother abt tt kelly's comment lar.. me available but reserved for myself le.. i am NOONE punya star ok...
today sejarah somemore mar.. so.. yesterday rajin study lor.. but still.. rest in peace le lar..

Asterisk said...

there is something weird wif blog's date??.. o.0 maybe eyes see wrong.. haha.. so happy one of my other fren start regreting n study le finally.. i think she will be successful one day lar.. macam u lo.. if u successful lar..=_=
i remember lar.. one day one.. dono wat frens we r.. torture me like tt..... good lucckkkyyyyy

Asterisk said...

aiyerr..ur blog de time not correct de lar.. now i gt one comment extra instead.. me very stingy de hoh.. tt extra one will reserved .. lalalala
today not bad larr... wont die so much yah.. lolx
finally left last week than holiday le lar.. YEAHHHHHHH.. to think i am relaxingly resting in front of my pc commenting while u r busy wif training.. soooo niceee.. wahahahaha

Asterisk said...

Today is teacher's day lar.. since it was the last year.. so jiu giv teacher face go to schl lorr.. hahahaha.. we giv a big bearbear to a guy teacher.. XDXD he say he wan surprises punya.. so we giv him a HUGE SURPRISE ..lolx.. wonder he get tt thingy back home..
play alot until more like own class children's day than teacher's day.. hehehe.. miss teachers day de mar.. bleh.. at least i have my last happy ending of teachers day le.. hahaha..

Asterisk said...

com gt prob larrr.. keeep dc ytd.. sienzz.. nid throw liao lah tis computer..
faster come back larrr.. then i no nid write so many comment le....

Asterisk said...

Happy birthday lar~~~ pity u gonna celebrate birthday in NS le..hehehehe so no present le lorr hahah.. have fun in there~~~ gud luck for ur bright future lar..

Asterisk said...

well.. today's wesak.. so holidaying at home lorr.. heard u alone there cuz only christian?..lol.. ke lian lo.. tml start exam le.. lazy study lar.. no mood sia.. thinking abt holiday edi..hahahaha
the china earthquake very horrible oo.. come back go there help them lar.. hahaiz...

Asterisk said...

today exam senang sikit larr.. compare to sej lar.. though dono y my fren still study like hell~~ ..tml maths exam le.. but dun hav any reference..lolx.. din see news ar.. earthquake a.. gt ppl tahan inside for 70hours din die... when everyone was amazed.. he successfully rescued out n die in 10minutes..haih.. sad larr

Asterisk said...

the teacher reli lazy lorr... the first page of exam paper looks like photostat frm dono which exercise book one...lolx.. wif alot of error de oso.. she keep come in corrected until herself oso fed up liao~~~ not too hard though tis time punya exam...hiak hiak...

Asterisk said...

yeah~~ as days pass by.. last day of exam tomorrow~~~~woooohooooo niceeeeee.... forum near le lo.. hahaha.. u can come out earlier few day just to go forum de mar......so long din see u liao lo...hiak hiak.. ur GUD FREN oso there wat...

Asterisk said...

WOOOOOO~~~ holiday finally arrives... well.. actually dono wat to do at holiday oso..hahah just like it to be here.. =_= u gonna out soon le oso..nice larr.. the horror reach my turn le.. dun wan kena lo the THING..... kawad kawad kawad....

Asterisk said...

suddenly end of exam make me dono wat to do oso..hahaha tuition still on ...so cant go anywhere at all... stay at home wif my dear msn saja... just gan jiong edi larr.. spm ..near le..haizzzzz

Asterisk said...

bored lar...holidays msn have lesser ppl instead...u go learn driving mar... hahaah.. wanna try free car ride leh..
mum said me most probably back to study in msia instead le lar..haihzz

Asterisk said...

wahahaha.. go watch movie today~~~ extravaganza.. lolx nice day.. first day in the holiday tt i on9 period so short... =_= only left excitement i think is forum saja le bah..hahaha.. after jiu shi percubaan le.. wish me luck larr.. u so many luck edi.. bring over some

Asterisk said...

bored lar..running out of ink wat to write edi liao larr.. tml can watch movie again..lolx.. only output no input..bai kah zai..=_= gud luck in ur training lar.. u can train urself to be stronger.. its good for u..should go again few more times ..

Asterisk said...

one more day gone~~ hahah.. go out long gai wif frens.. i think i watch most of the movie lately one edi.. hahah leo forum soon loh.. tis time my sis oso going le.. hahah.. quite weird ..suddenly gt one more ppl tag along..hahah

Asterisk said...

no tuition... free..yeah.. i still dono wat is my ambition leh...hahah.. dono where to go.. wat to be still.. finding way ... lights out .. lolx
wats ur ambition anyway ah?? never heard u say.. or maybe i forgt le.. hahah

Asterisk said...

nothing to say... countdown larr..6more days to forum.. last time to meet wif others leos le lo.. hahah.. must have a happy ending~~ me abit like getting lots of help frm frens lar.. haizzz..

Asterisk said...

the si chuan earthquake seems break some internet cable edi larr.. me msn keep dc one.. sienzz.. just when i was chatting HAPPILY... then it sign out automatically.. haih... bored lah.. when u come back de oh..

Asterisk said...

yeah.. last few days le.. u faster prison break lar.. over exercise lately.. leg ache all over..lolx.. forum forum lalalala..dun jealous yah..i can go.. =_=

Asterisk said...

google seems gt problem leh.. o.0 layout all gone wrong.. lolx service maintainence i guess.. dono wat to say edi larr.. running out of brain juice.. if hugs r water.. u will get dehydration.... if kisses r nutrient... u will get malnutrition.. lolx.. if laughter is sugar... u will get diabetes.. XDXD.. jokes saja..

Asterisk said...

hmm.. go out today again... see galgal.. see boyboy.. nothing much.. its quite fast when recall back.. the day after tml edi forum le when few days ago keep saying still a long time though.. hahah me getting old liao lar.. wahahaha

Asterisk said...

tml is the big day lo~~ gan jiong.. apa pun haven pack yet..hahaha last 3days for u to stay in le rite.. lolx.. countdowning ... 72hrs frm now
..lolx

Asterisk said...

back edi le lo.. din giv some new post or respond one.. aiyo... sad lar the outcome.. haih.. it will turn better.. hope so

Ms. [K] said...

bao bei....

Asterisk said...

since u back le~~ giv a new post mar.. macam u gone elsewhere again de leh.. aiyo.. hows life in jail.. curry rice must be quite nice bah...wakaka final day of holiday.. tml schl time le.. finale lo~

Viola Ng said...

haiya..
i update my blog liao la..dun wori..