Tuesday, March 11, 2008

greatest day for Peng Yee...

we are "sister's"..let us have some of your happiness


sweet couple


Ah mei and me

Ah Mei and Me..



haha....Peng Yee and Andy Lau has just held their wedding dinner on 1st March 2008(great day for them). But....Peng Yee's real wedding day was on 9th March 2oo8.i don't really know how to put my words together.but it was just a day she officially married off her house.who cares...i do understand.and that is enough...haha.Peng Yee stayed at my house last friday.so that she can save time not to travel through and fro singapore.

And so...on 8th of March 2008(day for election)....mum took me,Peng Yee,Aunt AJ,Ah Shuan and Ah Mei out for breakfast.after breakfast....i packed my bag. we are going to stay overnight at Peng Yee's place for tommorow's event cause we ve promised to become her "Sister's).Mummy they all will have to go back to Kulai for election(voting). So all 3 of us..decided to went CS for shopping while waiting for Aunt Baby,Aunt Anne and Peng Yee. we reached CS around 12pm sharp. shopped very quickly indeed. we got rather bored. CS is still as boring as ever. soon...we were mourning around...hoping and hoping that time will pass quickly. My dearest aunts reaches CS around 5pm. wow....what a long wait.we went over to singapore. take a cab...and headed to Jurong West(Peng yee's home) to put our belongings while meeting up Aunt Nicole.

Later on...all 9 of us..including Gu Po and Gu Ye...took the bus and headed to Jurong Point.we had KFC for dinner.yummy yummy...but damn full.after dinner..it was shopping time.wow..you guys should have seen us shopping.we are craving and picking out some nice and cheap clothes and dresses. what lucks.....all were sold at very cheap price.i managed to get hold of 3 dresses.Ah Shuan and Ah Mei bought some too.it was really a nice day...!we shopped until the whole building closed.haha....poor Gu Po and Gu Ye to have awaited us for such a long time.we went back to Peng Yee's home. bathed....and then...MODEL SHOW starts.all of us tried on our clothes.took tonnes of pics. get our nail painted......and we slept around 2am plus.haha.......all of us slept in the living room.really like army's training.

the next day..we were awaken by the make-up lady.haix......so reluctantly..we gotta get up.bathed and dressed up.aiks...before7.30am,all our relatives has arrived.my gosh...do you guys need to come in so early.the event haven't even start.then it was time for make-up.everything was done hurriedly.sharp at 8.30am.....we could hear the hooting of the bride's car.luckily we stayed at the 4th floor.so they needed some times to climb up.we quickly locked the door.all the "brother's" and Andy Lau came shouting all the way up.but no way.....we won't open the door for you.fooled around with them for half and hour.and we finally let Andy Lau entered the room after a tremendous shout of 'I LOVE YOU'.haha.....after the ceremony....we headed back to Johore,Masai.....where Andy Lau's live.and where my mum and Aunt AJ were waiting for us..



as the time is still early..we headed to Muzium Layang-layang.took lots of pictures..fooling and joking around.then..it was really time for us to go back to Masai. haha...it was really a great day.but we were like damn tired.the ceremony ended like that.but i could see that Peng Yee and Andy Lau were real happy.we left Masai sharp at 3pm.then all my relatives including Aunt AJ,Aunt Nicole they all....came to my house.yeah..once again..my house is as lively as ever.we chatted for a while.then went out for tea.ate a lot.then they went back home.some went back to singapore while most of them went back to Kulai.

Aunt Baby came to my house after sending them to CS.Peng Yee and Andy Lau came to my house too. mum took them for dinner.they left my place at 10.30pm.it was really a nice day....i wish them great happiness.


Aunt Anne and Me



me, Aunt Baby and Aunt Anne


haha....SPM results is coming out on 12th March 2008.very nervous and relief.Relief because time passes so quickly as i hoped.but nervous because i ve got no confident at all. 2As??i kept on using this excuses to console myself.but who wanna get only 2As for SPM?i will cry my heart out.really scare...........pray hard pray hard.....



haix.....after so much Prince Prince Prince....now i really liked that Lollipop Prince liao la..haha..watch too much of "Brown Suar Macchiato".........Prince is really cute.awwhhh...........now i feel like flying off to Taiwan.How can i don't treasure Taiwan when i went there 2 years ago?



ps : Baobei ar.....you know me best ya.i don't like that prince la.you are right....i only admire him.how can i fall for someone that i don't even know his name?aiks......but you were wrong too. cause i really don't understand my heart now.it is not telling me anything.i can't even feel if i still like "HIM" or not.i hope i can forget.wish me lucks.....

2 comments:

Ms. [K] said...

hahaz~again...i were the 1st ppl to leave msg on ur blog..well my blog was more secret..u noe y ?
let me tell u muahaha~coz my blog onli 2 ppl noe one is u nother 1 is vonne...
hahaz~bout my 1 month plan a ~?
i aso dunno i can do it anot ? hope so i can do it~
to me cut fat was jz like killing me...
haiz~suffering ler lolz~but i ll gambatek~i hope i reali can do it..or else...i mz #$^#@ ad...
haiz~i reali felt lyk i was lonely u noe ?
bao bei i think u shld noe bout my personality...im sked of lonely...
i felt like nobody likes me..coz of my attitude?my appearence...n other thing else...i dun wanna change myself...i dun wanna change my personality...but i can change my appearence by cut fat...but not change till lala type...
i felt lyk test is coming but i dint even touch the books...i dunno wat am i doin? i jz felt like i wanna gv up all my study...
i dun feel like i wanna study anymore u noe tat kind of feeling ?
i think i put too much in my personal feelings ad...
coz i reali felt that
"ALL MEN CANNOT BE TRUSTED"

Unknown said...

hey, your hair become so nice la...lol