Sunday, December 2, 2007

a new life???

it seems like ages since i last updated my so-called covered full with spider webs blog.recently i have been reading a particular person's blog.and i find it really useful to record everything like my days,my experience and everything.it was such good idea.
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha...my spm finally ended on the 26th november 2007.yahhhoooooooooooooooo...damn happy...but still i can't help worrying about my results.what if i can't enter singapore??T.T.........honestly..i am not confident in it...but i leave it all to fate then...afterall..i have got such long holidays waiting ahead for me...

now...about that particular person......actually she was my friend.one of my primary school mate.
we weren't really close.but all i know is that..she comes from a rich family.very very rich indeed.due to this..she always got what she wanted.she is pretty.plus with the fact that she is good at dressing up herself,doing make-up.and altogether she makes herself looks realy gorgeous and pretty.amazingly pretty.honestly...i envy her life.still...i prefer my life best.

well..looking at her pictures makes me feel....WOWW...!amazing.plus the facts that she is studying abroad.in my dream country too.that's why i envied her.....................aiks.....it is not that my family can't afford to sent me abroad.i knew it quite well that my family are well-afford to sent me even to the best country.it is just the fact that my mum don't want me to go too far.she just doesn't speak out her mind.i knew it.aiks.....afterall..i am the only girl she has.but someday i wish that i,including my family can migrate off to other country.i will bring them along with me.this country,Malaysia is
really not a place for me.i don't like it here.lol....maybe because i study in english school since young.....that's why all my thinkings and thoughts were all set by english cultures.it is not that english country sounds high-class to me..although it is the fact,but i really like it there....

imagine myself..staying at Melbourne..my gosh....IRENE,CHRISTINE..i really envy you guys.
hahax..i am going crazy just like what Christine said.Anyway...i am glad that Irene will be back from Melbourne soon.i gonna drag her out.....yes...both her and Christine.Michelle is coming back soon.actually she is already back in Malaysia...i guess.sob sob....
Kai Lyn will be flying off to Perth next February.it seems like everyone is leaving soon.but again...this is life...........

as for me........mum wanted me to stay here for another 2 years......then decide again whether to fly off to oversea or what.seriously i really hope i can fly off to oversea.migrate there too if i can.but mum has got business going on here.and my dearest Ah ma ting aka Hebe Ting has predicted that i gonna take over their business one day.no la...please lar...ask my mum to start off another business at oversea...hahahahaha...this is only my own wishful thinking.

hehe....now i began to care more about my looks..maybe because exam is already over.don't know why...but i feel like wanting to break the rules...just to annoy my teachers.afterall...i ve been sticking to those stupid school rules for so long.only this year(2007)...i kept on breaking rules...wear multiple earrings,wearing bracelets that aren't allowed to,keeping spiky hair,bringing forbidden stuffs...lalala...and so on.but it wasn't my fault lar..those prefects didn't catch me also...so of cause i will continued bringing it.i have the thoughts of dyeing my hair into green or white colour....then walk a few round infront of my teachers...let them get a shock...hahaha....i know..i know..it was bad of me.but this is me...nobody can change me..

haix...now i am under a training session at my mum's factory.she wanted me to learn paper work and help her out at her office.A.J(my aunt)is training me.but her ways of teaching are too fast.often i feel it was hard for me to catch up.still i can managed.too bad..my aunt was on leave today.and she expect me to do all her jobs..what da......!busy and hectic day for me.and i was so afraid that my mum will yell at me or anyting......for she is always serious in her work.and serious person will always lead to having a foul temper.

by the way...finally,at last.....i can change my hp.....yeah..love ya lots..dearest mum..goodbye Samsung..i can finally throw you away....after being complained so many times by Hebe Ting.
i wanna watch lots of movies.then go shopping with my friends.....i misses my girls,Hebe Ting and Selina Bear lots.they are having exams tommorow.wish them lucks.and good luck to my other friends too...

all the same.....what i wanna do is just to enjoy myself for this long holidays.....travelling abroad,go shopping,buy lots of things esp clothes,shoes,bags,make-up set and...bla bla bla.
but my money running out...aiks.. but most probably i will be going for a holiday with family,and dearest neighbours for christmas.christmas is coming soon.yeah....can't wait for it to come.
i really thank god for blessing me with such great lifes.thanks for answering my prayers.

anyway..gotta go now....i won't have mum yelling at me for typing this at her office..tata...misses my friends lots....











No comments: