Tuesday, June 12, 2007

yesterday.............

ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
My mood sucks today........really don't know what i should do........!Yesterday's memories is soo sweet to me..!
And i thought i could maintain like this forever........!!I ve forgotten all my troubles..and everything seems so far yesterday.Never did i thought that my 2nd day at school would be so depress and unwanted...i hate school!i hate tuition..!Usually..i love to go tuition..and always can't wait for my tuition day to come....but now...i HATE it...
it SUCKS......................................................................................................................................................
Well...i seem to lose feelings to that particular person whom i hold on for so long.I hate to let this feeling fade away eventhough i knew it very well that nothing will come out in the end.........!!And yet..now i feel nothing about losing these kind of feelings.What's wrong with me?What has happen to me?Has my heart changes?I am not so sure of it.....perhaps it has really change..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it a good thing afterall?But why do i feel so hurt everytime i think of him?It is like twice the hurt which i am afraid to taste.I m sick and tired of the taste.....yet...i know everyone in this whole will have a taste of it.It definitely tastes bitter and not at all nice......!But still...one taste of it will let you remember it for LIFE.
This is kinda a new feeling to me..i can't overcome it.Why didn't i let it grow in the first place?And why did i ignored it at first?If i let it grow in the first place...then all this wouldnt come to me now..

*but if i let you go..i will never know...what my life would be holding you close to me...
will i ever see...you smiling back at me...what will i know...if i LET YOU GO"...


to be continued...

No comments: